Main infoPost date: November 22, 2017
Friday, December 15, 2017
If you feel you have the experience and qualifications to join us, please send an application letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Vacancy available also at Company's website: http://www.afxgroup.com/en/careers
To develop and cultivate new business as well as encourage existing clients to fund and trade on their accounts. To be the first point of contact for the clients looking to trade with the company. A degree of flexibility with regards to both working hours and practices is required in order to meet deadlines/budgets.
- Execute an organized, efficient and structured sales process
- Help drive the sales for AFX’s products and services
- Responsible for bringing both new and experienced FX traders to the firm
- Convert leads into clients, using an effective sales approach
- Use an intelligent soft sales approach to communicate the benefits of AFX Capital, our trading platform, and the FX market toprospective clients
- Intelligently discuss with clients the financial markets and the factors that move them in an articulate manner
- Assist customers with account inquiries and turn customer interactions into sales opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients via phone, email, Live Person chat.
- Assist, when the need arises, in seminars, expos and marketing events in order to expand client base.
- Create customized solutions for client's needs
- Highlight International/Financial Market Business opportunities for the Firm as well as analyze and implement reforms to previous sales cycle and processes
- Assist in gathering the required documentation from clients in order to speed up the account opening, and deposit / withdrawal process.
- Communicate marketing promotions to clients through telephone and email
- Other duties as assigned