We are searching a (Junior) Financial Controller to support the Group CFO in Cyprus. Responsibilities include, but are not limited, to the following:
- reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information;
- summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing consolidated balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports;
- validates financial transactions by auditing documents and processes when required;
- supervising the work of bookkeepers and ensure that all accounting records are prepared accurately;
- maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures;
- analysis of backlog, resource planning, trend analysis based on budget, actual results, new sales evolution;
- create and maintain the various budget and actual reports;
- conduct reviews and evaluation for costreduction opportunities.
An ideal candidate for the role will have:
- excellent command of the English language;
- ability and willingness to travel;
- accounting qualification (ACCA / ACA) or close to qualify;
- very good knowledge of MS excel (VLOOKUP / Pivot tables etc.) ;
- knowledge and experience of financial and management accounting;
- knowledge and experience in consolidation;
- well organised, and able to work under time constraints and deadlines;
- organisational skills with attention to details;
- ability to handle multiple tasks, organise and prioritise workload;
- experience with Navision or SAP accounting systems will be considered as an advantage;
- knowledge of Greek or other European languages will be considered as an advantage.
Benefits:An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful person.