Main infoPost date: November 24, 2017
Sunday, December 24, 2017
FXPRIMUS is seeking skilled, motivated and ambitious staff looking to build a career with us! We are one of the most secure online trading environments available anywhere in the forex industry. Our extra measures in safety have positioned us as the front runner in responsible trading, and we are now setting new standards in safety amongst our counterparts in the FX industry.
Contact person: Jana Nindel Phone number: +357 25257610 Email address: email@example.com
The PHP Developer will join our global IT team here in Limassol.
- Work as a member of a highly dynamic PHP development team producing mission critical applications.
- Develop various platforms and be willing to switch focus as needed to support highly Agile development processes.
- Perform research to find, test, and critically review new open-source frameworks and technologies.
- Actively participate in planning and deploying new services and systems to support the business as required.
- Identify, track and resolve bugs in a timely manner.
- Strong knowledge of object oriented PHP development practices.
- Proven experience developing in MVC frameworks, (Symfony, Cake PHP, Laravel, etc.).
- Good knowledge of LAMP Environments - (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- Strong working knowledge of Git version control
- Robust knowledge and understanding of SQL Databases (MySQL/PostrgeSQL etc)
- Working knowledge of XML/JSON and using 3rd party API’s.
- Ability to scope and estimate technical builds.
- Experience working in Agile development environments.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken.
- Eligible to work in Cyprus