Thanos Club Hotels Ltd
Main infoPost date: November 28, 2017
Wednesday, January 31, 2018
Thanos Hotels & Resorts is a privately owned, independently minded collection of lifestyle hotels that conveys the energy and essence, serenity and style of the Mediterranean. The Michaelides family has soulfully crafted every award-winning inch of the company since the late Alecos Michaelides opened his first hotel in Famagusta in the early 1970s. Since then, the company has built an exceptional reputation based on the delivery of highly personalised experiences, a hands-on culture of care and conscience, and a pledge never to cut corners… The result? A sophisticated service-oriented brand that operates with heart and soul, social conscience and financial sense. Welcome to Thanos Hotels & Resorts.
Contact person: Sarah Maratheftis Phone number: 26888000 Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Suitably qualified and experienced Sous Chef sought for luxury Anassa Hotel. Contract available from March 2018
- To ensure that culinary standards in all outlets of the Food and Beverage department are met at all times as determined by the F&B standards and Policies of Thanos Hotels.
- To achieve budgeted revenues and keep expenses within the given guidelines.
- To guide, motivate, train and manage the Kitchen and Stewarding staff in order to exceed guest expectations
- To be quality driven and critical of all aspects of the Food and Beverage operation in order to guarantee the highest level of creativity and productivity within the organization
• Fine dining Mediterranean Cuisine knowledge• At least 5 years’ experience in a five star hotel• Creative and innovative character• High service and quality orientation• Team player and good communicator