Main infoPost date: November 30, 2017
Saturday, December 30, 2017
Capital.com is a Fin-tech start-up company based in Limassol
Please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a native or fluent English speaker to join our team of Client Administration Department in order to assist in servicing the day-to-day needs of Capital.com clients and building strong working relationships with them.
- Support our clients at all levels. Answer any questions about how the service works and resolve clients’ issues promptly via live chat, emails and calls;
- Assist clients with KYC procedure;
- Provide a tour around the trading platform;
- Manage client relationships and satisfaction through proactive support, training, ensuring that clients have access to up-to-date market and pricing information.
- Follow daily routine of calling to active clients;
- Be keenly aware of the competitive landscape and understand financial markets;
- Collect clients’ feedback and analyse how to improve clients’ experience;
- Keep open communication between the departments to resolve any issues;
- Performing other tasks related to client administration department provided by Head of client administration department.
- Meet company targets and goals and contributing to increasing company revenue.
- Native English is required;
- Thoughtful and proactive approach;
- At least BA degree;
- Significant work experience, preferably in a financial industry in a position of customer support, account/client management, sales or retention role;
- At least one year experience within the forex industry preferably in a customer support or retention position;
- Ability to work 24/7 shift;
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks at the same time;
- Ability to listen to clients and team needs and find solutions;
- Great self-organisation and time management skills;
- Detail-oriented, with patience to work through complex issues;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- An additional fluent European language will be considered as an advantage;