Main infoPost date: January 22, 2018
Wednesday, February 21, 2018
Kairos Group is a cross-border investmentreal estate developer in Limassol, Cyprus. The firm , The firm specializes in mid to high rise residential developments with high rates of return in the most prestigious areas in Limassol, and offers cross-border real estate investment consulting services, including investment advice, financial management, financial planning and wealth management through real estate and private capital funding.
Contact person: Aeryn Phone number: 99266375 Email address: email@example.com
The company seeks an Office Executive to provide excellent team support for our management team. This position will be supporting the management team in the execution of administrative tasks. The ideal candidate for this role is all-rounded, highly motivated and resourceful, able to see through the execution of projects, demonstrates excellent organisational skills and experience with MS Office, and is able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. The candidate will report to the Managing Director.
- Provide business development support to the management team for business and contract leads, advertising, literature, website maintenance, trade shows, and marketing communications.
- Assist with all aspects of customer service including leads system, business processes, documents, quotations, proposals, and agreements
- Assist in the preparation of business reports, spreadsheets, presentations, travel planning, and meetings.
- Assist in the preparation of client events/seminars, inspection tours, production of marketing materials including newsletters, brochures, advertisements, and maintain content for corporate website
- Support business development functions and assist directors as necessary in client development initiatives
- Provide professional customer service and serve as a marketing point-of-contact
- BA/BS in business or marketing, or equivalent job experience
- 2 to 4 years minimum experience in business administrative fields
- Knowledge of real estate, financial investment or related business development functions would be advantageous
- Solid experience in MS Office, working with sales orders, reports, spreadsheets, documents, and proposals
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Interdisciplinary outlook, team and goal oriented approach