Main infoPost date: January 26, 2018
Sunday, February 25, 2018
3CX is the developer of an award-winning software-based and open standards IP PBX which innovates communications and replaces proprietary PBXs. 3CX has a global presence with offices in 16 countries and 3CX's PBX is used by large multinational organisations such as Boeing, American Express, Wilson Sporting Goods, Pepsi and Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Send your CV to email@example.com with a cover letter explaining why you’d be perfect for this role. We’d love to see examples of your work too, so send some along with your resume. P.S. Please state the post you are applying for.
3CX is looking for a first-class .Net, C# developer. If you have experience in these programming languages and have a passion for developing an innovative software which is used by thousands of companies worldwide then you might be just the person we’re looking for. The successful candidate will be a part of our Product Development team and would take on tasks that would help 3CX continue its innovation in the Unified Communications/PBX market. Our product is targeted at medium and large enterprises and is currently used by 50,000 customers around the world.
About the Job
- Develop 3CX software based on project plans and feedback
- Fix bugs as found by the Q&A team
- Remain up to date in regards to industry trends/news, product news and new solutions
- Provide ETA and stick to deadlines
- Daily reports and project statuses to supervisors – Lead Developers
About the Applicant:
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Willingness to take ownership of the software they develop
- Must have 5+ years experience in C# or .NET
- Good English Communication
- Ability to work as part of a large team
- Experience with AGILE / SCRUM / GIT
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle, especially debugging and browser/platform compatibility testing.
- A University degree or equivalent in IT will be considered an advantage