Main infoPost date: February 1, 2018
Saturday, March 3, 2018
Cyprus Inform is an established group that encompasses multiple companies - Cyprus Inform, Kiprinform Tours & Travels, Russian radio, Cypinform Real Estate and Cyprus Land . Although diverse in their operations, all the companies are intricately woven to forge a sense of unity under one umbrella - The CYPRUS INFORM GROUP. Since its inception in 2011 the CYPRUS INFORM has striven to create a ‘One Stop Shop’ internet portal where valued information about Cyprus and its wide range of services can be found in both the Russian and English languages. Our mission is to provide that. All at the click of a button. We have evolved naturally into an innovative group of companies. Our credentials are the people who have through the years, trusted our honesty in providing cost effective services. These values provide the benchmark for the highest standards and with a technological infrastructure firmly in place, we are well poised for the challenge of growth and development in new business areas of INFORMATION, ONLINE MEDIA, TOURISM, ENTERTAINMENT AND PROPERTY.
Contact person: HR Phone number: 96380824 Email address: email@example.com
A rapidly growing Cyprus-based organization is looking for a Logistics Coordinator/Maintenance Technician to join its team in Limassol. The candidate is to have high sense of responsibility, time-management skills and handle equipment with due care and safety.
- Prepare the itineraries and plan detailed schedule for bus tours in accordance to tourists pickups;
- Plan and apply drivers’ work schedules in compliance with labour legislation;
- Control tachographs, insurances, MOT, oversee overall condition of vehicles;
- Continuously follow fuel prices, overall trip costs in order to adjust suppliers;
- Diagnose technical issues of the equipment under management;
- Repair the equipment under management in case deficiencies have been identified, or if not possible to handle independently search the market for support;
- Operate and maintain tools and equipment safely and efficiently, and maintain a clean, safe, well organized work area and ensure adequate inventory supply;
- Complete service requests in a thorough, timely manner;
- Proactive attitude;
- Other duties as assigned within the level of competency.
- Written and oral fluency in English, Russian (Greek would be considered a strong advantage);
- B category driving license;
- A proven track record in equipment support and maintenance;
- Highly motivated, fast-learner with a strong desire to invest efforts into own development, also possessing a high level of responsibility.