Main infoPost date: February 1, 2018
Saturday, March 3, 2018
Cyprus Inform is an established group that encompasses multiple companies - Cyprus Inform, Kiprinform Tours & Travels, Russian radio, Cypinform Real Estate and Cyprus Land . Although diverse in their operations, all the companies are intricately woven to forge a sense of unity under one umbrella - The CYPRUS INFORM GROUP. Since its inception in 2011 the CYPRUS INFORM has striven to create a ‘One Stop Shop’ internet portal where valued information about Cyprus and its wide range of services can be found in both the Russian and English languages. Our mission is to provide that. All at the click of a button. We have evolved naturally into an innovative group of companies. Our credentials are the people who have through the years, trusted our honesty in providing cost effective services. These values provide the benchmark for the highest standards and with a technological infrastructure firmly in place, we are well poised for the challenge of growth and development in new business areas of INFORMATION, ONLINE MEDIA, TOURISM, ENTERTAINMENT AND PROPERTY.
Contact person: HR Phone number: 96380824 Email address: email@example.com
A rapidly growing Cyprus-based organization is looking for a TOURISM BRANCH LEAD to join its team. The candidate is to have high sense of responsibility, time-management skills and be able to organize daily work of the respective team, apart from that the candidate is to have leadership skills and ability to motivate and inspire the team, mentor when appropriate. The main responsibilities will be to develop and maintain relationships with partner organizations in the tourism industry, ensuring a continuous inflow of tourists.
- Analyse market trends in the travel industry, make recommendations for improvement and implement the recommendations;
- Work together with leadership team to develop and execute strategy for the tourist season to raise the profitability;
- Oversee the smooth running of the business and hold responsible for developing strategies to hit or exceed sales targets;
- Create revenue generating and value adding travel products to meet the demands of the travel market;
- Manage budgets and maintain statistical and financial records;
- Develop and grow the network of partner organizations outside of Cyprus to ensure tourist inflow and demand for Cyprus Inform services;
- Take part in familiarisation visits to new destinations to gather information on issues and amenities of interest to customers.
- Plan, execute, attend industry tradeshows, events to meet with partner key decision makers;
- Plan, organize and direct the activities and functions of the respective Department;
- Administer the daily department operations, and ensure adherence to standards;
- Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to all internal departments that the travel branch co-operates with to ensure high quality of service to customers;
- Oversee and control back to back processes from tourist arrival to departure;
- Manage and motivate the team to increase and close sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management;
- Verbal and written fluency in English, Russian. Proficiency in Greek will be considered an advantage;
- Impeccable track record in the hospitality/tourism administration or marketing field, to include development and administration of complex programs and budgets; Track record in Cyprus Tourism sector will be considered a major advantage;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively;
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Ability to deal with internal / external customers and team members, collect accurate information and to resolve conflicts.