Main infoPost date: February 21, 2018
Monday, April 30, 2018
3CX is the developer of an award-winning software-based and open standards IP PBX which innovates communications and replaces proprietary PBXs. 3CX has a global presence with offices in 16 countries and 3CX's PBX is used by large multinational organisations such as Boeing, American Express, Wilson Sporting Goods, Pepsi and Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Please send your CV along with a cover letter explaining why are you interested in this role to email@example.com. State the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email, if you fail to do so your application will be disregarded. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
3CX is looking for an experienced German Speaking Customer Service Representative. Professional and efficient customer service is important for any organization, so if you want to be part of a team that strives to provide best in class service and assistance to customers worldwide, then you might be just the person we are looking for.
About the Job:
- Ensure the highest possible level of customer service
- Dealing with inbound calls, customer and partner inquiries
- Dealing with complaints
- Dealing with and filtering partner applications
- Referring new high potential partners
- General administrative tasks
About the Applicant:
- Native German speaker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous customer service experience
- Resourceful and able to quickly find and locate policies and procedures to deliver correct information in a timely manner
- Collaborates by sharing best practices with peers and team
- Helping attitude
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience in Telecom/VoIP/IT will be considered an advantage