Main infoPost date: February 27, 2018
Thursday, March 29, 2018
Cyprus Inform is an established group that encompasses multiple companies - Cyprus Inform, Kiprinform Tours & Travels, Russian radio, Cypinform Real Estate and Cyprus Land . Although diverse in their operations, all the companies are intricately woven to forge a sense of unity under one umbrella - The CYPRUS INFORM GROUP. Since its inception in 2011 the CYPRUS INFORM has striven to create a ‘One Stop Shop’ internet portal where valued information about Cyprus and its wide range of services can be found in both the Russian and English languages. Our mission is to provide that. All at the click of a button. We have evolved naturally into an innovative group of companies. Our credentials are the people who have through the years, trusted our honesty in providing cost effective services. These values provide the benchmark for the highest standards and with a technological infrastructure firmly in place, we are well poised for the challenge of growth and development in new business areas of INFORMATION, ONLINE MEDIA, TOURISM, ENTERTAINMENT AND PROPERTY.
Contact person: HR Phone number: 96380824 Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
A rapidly growing Cyprus-based organization is looking for a B2B SALES TEAM LEAD (with personal sales KPIs) to join its team. The candidate is to have high sense of responsibility, time-management skills and be able to organize daily work of the respective team, apart from that the candidate is to have leadership skills and ability to motivate and inspire the team, mentor when appropriate. The main responsibilities will be to shape and develop the performance of the respective team, leading by example (part of the work will also include a KPI for personal sales targets to be achieved).
Job description, tasks TEAM (50%)
- Plan, organize and direct the activities and functions of the respective team;
- Manage and motivate the team to increase and close sales;
- Develop and train the sales team, experiment with new sales strategies and approaches, identify aspects that need development in the team as such and in every individual team member;
- In co-operation with the management of the company set realistic however challenging KPI targets for the team;
- Provide regular and ad hoc reports to management of the company on the team performance (with reference to KPIs);
- Continuously follow-up on the team performance via collecting customer reviews and feedback;
- If needed – investigate, resolve and follow-up conflicts and complaints coming from customers;
- Perform continuous active market research with the aim to identify prospective clients to target and look for new sales opportunities;
- Identify and contact potential customers (phone, face-to-face meetings);
- Present and promote Cyprus Inform product range to customers;
- Develop, prepare and present offers to existing and potential clients;
- Follow up on commitments towards the customer and perform post-sale support as well as strive to make repeated sales to existing client base;
- Identify gaps in own work compared to company targets, strive to continuously improve own sales techniques and contribute to overall sales team development.
- Written and oral fluency in English (Greek would be considered a strong advantage);
- B category driving license and private car with possibility to use it for business needs;
- Impeccable track record in the sales industry (service sales preferred, sales of media products would be considered a strong advantage), proven ability to lead, motivate and develop a sales team;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills;