Main infoPost date: March 23, 2018
Monday, April 30, 2018
Arvesa is the one-stop solution for all your forex recruitment and consultancy needs. Our company consults small to large corporations around the globe on a large spectrum of forex set up related matters that have to do with Recruitment, MT4 and MT5 implementation consulting, CRM and other consultancy services. Our experts are available at all times to guide you through our custom developed processes on all forex aspects, tailored made to your unique circumstances We employ individuals from multi-lingual and multi-disciplinary environments with diverse backgrounds, who are continuously trained on the ever-changing rules and regulations of the different areas in which we specialize.
Contact person: Natasha Yulena Phone number: Email address: email@example.com
Forex Company is looking for an Affiliate Manager who will be the heart of everything revenue related, creating and maintain the growth of an affiliate department. All CVs received will be treated as strictly confidential and all suitable candidates will be contacted within 14 days. Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will create and maintain the growth of an affiliate department.
- Manage relationships with the affiliate partners.
- Help grow revenue and affiliate marketing activity.
- Research and source new affiliate opportunities and partners
- Deliver weekly progress, commission and activity reports for all affiliate partners.
- Stay up to date with the latest affiliate marketing trends.
- Collaborate with the creative teams to create affiliate marketing material.
- Work with the Affiliate Marketing Manager to deploy and optimise campaigns through the affiliate marketing channel.
- Keep affiliates up to date with the latest company news.
- Promote the affiliate channel and opportunity across the industry.
- Ensure all ROI and sales targets are met through the affiliate channels and partnerships.
- Convert affiliate leads into sales and ensure high quality interaction with potential clients.
- Contact new and existing affiliates ensuring they receive the highest level of service.
- Knowledge of financial markets is a must.
- Fluent in English is a must, with the ability to build relationships with clients.
- Already existing connections with EU and Arabic traffic
- Goal oriented with the ability to work under pressure.
- Computer literate.
- A minimum of two years of experience in an Affiliate Manager role