Main infoPost date: April 10, 2018
Thursday, May 10, 2018
Cyprus Inform is an established group that encompasses multiple companies - Cyprus Inform, Kiprinform Tours & Travels, Russian radio, Cypinform Real Estate and Cyprus Land . Although diverse in their operations, all the companies are intricately woven to forge a sense of unity under one umbrella - The CYPRUS INFORM GROUP. Since its inception in 2011 the CYPRUS INFORM has striven to create a ‘One Stop Shop’ internet portal where valued information about Cyprus and its wide range of services can be found in both the Russian and English languages. Our mission is to provide that. All at the click of a button. We have evolved naturally into an innovative group of companies. Our credentials are the people who have through the years, trusted our honesty in providing cost effective services. These values provide the benchmark for the highest standards and with a technological infrastructure firmly in place, we are well poised for the challenge of growth and development in new business areas of INFORMATION, ONLINE MEDIA, TOURISM, ENTERTAINMENT AND PROPERTY.
Contact person: HR Phone number: 96380824 Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cyprus Inform is looking for a Finance Stream Specialist. We are looking to hire a candidate having a passion for numbers and ability to deal with them with high accuracy and utmost responsibility level.
- Recording and reporting various company branch activity - invoice entry, control of payment, preparation of reports for paid and unpaid invoices in response to internal and external requests;
- In co-operation with the accounting department - remuneration calculation, bonus calculations. Ensuring bonus pay-outs to employees. Keeping a record of the pay-outs and providing reports on request;
- Deposit cash and cheques on the company account;
- Cash operation processing - receipt, record, storage and issue cash amounts, keeping to the requirements for safety and security of material assets;
- Filling out cash register and bank forms - Keeping the cash-book up to date by entering the ingoing and outgoing transactions in a timely manner;
- Continuous control over cash-book balance to actual balance deviations;
- Reporting on finance streams - for internal use and to ease decision making.
- Education: Bs (a degree in the sphere related to finance would be considered an advantage)
- Languages: Russian, English
- The candidate is to have a high sense of responsibility and attention to detail, be reliable and trustworthy
- Proficient PC user (Advanced MS Office user)