Main infoPost date: May 9, 2018
Friday, June 8, 2018
Arvesa is the one-stop solution for all your forex recruitment and consultancy needs. Our company consults small to large corporations around the globe on a large spectrum of forex set up related matters that have to do with Recruitment, MT4 and MT5 implementation consulting, CRM and other consultancy services. Our experts are available at all times to guide you through our custom developed processes on all forex aspects, tailored made to your unique circumstances We employ individuals from multi-lingual and multi-disciplinary environments with diverse backgrounds, who are continuously trained on the ever-changing rules and regulations of the different areas in which we specialize.
Contact person: Natasha Yulena Phone number: 97660282 Email address: email@example.com www.arvesacy.com
Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career. On behalf of our client in Limassol we seek to recruit a Customer Support agent.
- Duties involve direct one-to-one communication with the client.
- Demonstrates products and provides assistance in the best application of the product.
- Answers all questions concerning products or services and refers questions as necessary.
- Contact new and existing clients ensuring they receive the highest level of service
- Ensure an adequate communication system and clients satisfaction concerning their needs and interests, providing sale representation
- Generating and retaining clients and following up on clients matters
- Client-related administration and account opening
- Assisting Compliance with the processing of Know-Your-Client documentation
- Identify business opportunities, potential clients, and VIP customers
- May coordinate company product support to ascertain customer's needs.
- Contacts prospects and explains features and merits of products offered, utilizing persuasive sales techniques.
- Provide internal Support to the Sales team
- Degree in business or related field or equivalent experience in Sales
- Fluent in English is a must, with the ability to build relationships with clients.
- Soft knowledge of KYC procedure
- Experience in a similar position will be considered as an advantage
- Professional communications skills
- Dynamic, passionate, innovative and target driven
- Eager to learn
- Strong networking capability
- Ability to work in a high-pressure and fast-moving environment
- Ability to work in a team driven environment
- Some knowledge of company functions, marketing and/or service policies and procedures and excellent communication skills
- Teamwork / Adaptability
- Critical observation
- Able to work in shifts (Working Hours: Monday & Wednesday 11:00- 19:00 pm, Tuesday & Thursday 13:00 - 21:00 pm, Friday 11:00 - 16:00 pm)