Main infoPost date: June 7, 2018
Friday, August 31, 2018
CPMSTARS is a company specializing in internet marketing and optimization. Our company developed a technology that takes online media acquisition and affiliate marketing to new levels, providing remarkable results to advertisers and publishers around the world in different industries. We have a strong work ethic and we are both technology and people driven. We offer a friendly and motivating working environment providing the necessary training to those who need it.
Contact person: Andri Leventi Phone number: Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you an English Native Speaker? Are you a creative person? Are you good in transferring ideas through text? Are you tired of writing about forex, CFD’s and other finance stuff all day long? Time for a change from that old boring forex been-there-done-that sales work? We are currently looking to hire an experienced Copywriter that can draft various copy materials including Landing pages, Banners, Ad copy for various online verticals. The ideal candidate will be a team-spirited, skilled and imaginative writer and a creative out-of-the-box thinker with an eye for detail and a determination for success. If you enjoy not only writing, but also creativeness, you have just found your next position what us.
- Work with the creative team to understand and execute content creative strategy for digital campaigns of various verticals.
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements.
- Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Assist in preparing content blogs, whitepapers, marketing emails, social media posts, website copy and digital ads.
- Assist marketing team with drafting various forms of internal communications such as sales documents, marketing reports and presentation content
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Must be: Native English speaker (please do not apply if you are not a native English speaker).
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Strong research skills
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- BSc/BA in marketing, English, journalism or related field
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook)