Main infoPost date: June 18, 2018
Wednesday, July 18, 2018
CPMStars is a high-performance advertising network bringing publishers the best performing campaigns in the market. CPMStars take pride in creating long-term partnerships and working towards the success of each publisher and advertiser individually. Publishers experience the benefits of proprietary, tailor-made placements,cutting edge technology & 99% fill rate all under the management of high qualified friendly AMs. Advertisers can be reassured that our experienced AMs will make sure that each impression will be served to right campaign at the right time.
Contact person: Andri Phone number: Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Design is intelligence made visible. We are looking for someone who can create eye catching results as our designs are the most important part of marketing.
- The candidate needs to be able to establish creative design concepts that meet the business objectives of the company in order to facilitate our clients’ strategies.
- They need to be flexible with their knowledge, open to new ideas, pay attention to detail and deadline oriented. In this position they will work with our marketing teams and copywriters to develop concepts while generating multiple concepts and ideas for the different campaigns and projects we are running.
- Graduate of a design institution, we can also consider self-taught “design magicians” however only if you have experience working with Online Marketing (any print experience is not relevant)
- 2+ years of experience as a graphics designer for web in online marketing/ Advertising agency, designing Banners,Landing Pages and/or Mailers through concept creation & design.
- Experience with Adobe software such as Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- High level of English - an advantage.
- Proven experience with Adobe after effects and premiere – an advantage
- CSS/HTML/JS and Responsive Design - an advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of UX/UI thinking – an advantage
- Must have exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to keep up with short time-frame of design, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Must be extremely creative, with marketing "thinking" and understanding of color matching.