Main infoPost date: June 18, 2018
Wednesday, July 18, 2018
CPMStars is a high-performance advertising network bringing publishers the best performing campaigns in the market. CPMStars take pride in creating long-term partnerships and working towards the success of each publisher and advertiser individually. Publishers experience the benefits of proprietary, tailor-made placements,cutting edge technology & 99% fill rate all under the management of high qualified friendly AMs. Advertisers can be reassured that our experienced AMs will make sure that each impression will be served to right campaign at the right time.
Contact person: Andri Phone number: Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For this role we need someone who is very skilled and talented, willing to grow within the company.
- The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications.
- Also strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Graduate of a design institution.
- 1+ years of experience as a web developer at an online marketing company / Advertisement agency designing Banners/Landing Pages and Mailers through concept creation & design
- Knowledge and understanding of UX/UI thinking
- Proven experience with Adobe software such as Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator Proven experience with Adobe after effects and Adobe premiere - an advantage
- High level of English - an advantage
- Must have exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to keep up with short time-frame of design, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Must be extremely creative, with marketing "thinking" and understanding of colour matching.