Responsibilities: a) Identifying and constantly seeking online media buying opportunities and negotiating tests in order to determine the profitability of online campaigns.b) Establishing initial contact with potential promotional sites and networks, negotiating commercial terms and purchasing media space.c) Setting up all kinds of campaigns: (CPA, CPC, CPM/dCPM, CPV, CPL, Flat Fees) and ongoing management of the campaigns, including analysis of effectiveness, making decisions and performing testing and optimization.d) All types of media inventory (display - banners and/or popups, social, incentivized, contextual, email marketing).e) All types of traffic sources - Media Networks (inc. Exchanges), Affiliates/Websites/Portals, Affiliate Networks.
- Full proficiency of English - Excellent verbal and written communication skills (knowledge of other languages will be considered an advantage).
- Minimum 1 year as a Media Buyer/Affiliate Manager in online Marketing or Financial/ Gaming Industries will be considered as strong advantage.
- Strong and proven negotiation skills.
- Experience with Excel functions & MS office.
- High analytical skills / Experience analyzing numerical data.
- Experience with AdWords
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good knowledge of the internet landscape.
- Highly motivated, energetic & ambitious.
- Experience managing performance-based campaigns will be considered a major advantage.
- Computer Literate.
- Able to work independently.
- Results oriented.
- A Creative thinker.
- Detailed & Organized.
- Fast Learner.
- To excel with minimum supervision.