Main infoPost date: September 18, 2018
Monday, December 31, 2018
CPMStars is a high-performance advertising network bringing publishers the best performing campaigns in the market. CPMStars take pride in creating long-term partnerships and working towards the success of each publisher and advertiser individually. Publishers experience the benefits of proprietary, tailor-made placements,cutting edge technology & 99% fill rate all under the management of high qualified friendly AMs. Advertisers can be reassured that our experienced AMs will make sure that each impression will be served to right campaign at the right time.
Contact person: Andri Phone number: Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company profile: GTH Translation provides content and translation services specifically tailored for the gaming and finance industry for well over 10 years now, in more than 45 different languages. We work with many of the largest brands in the industry, and I can provide references of our success with them as well. We translate complete brand websites, marketing content and materials (banners, landing pages, reviews, ppc websites, pop-unders), platforms, software, mobile applications, plugins, tools and any other kind of content, even if it is located within your HTML code. Job Description: The Project Coordinator will be responsible for the execution of projects for our clients. The candidate will need to collaborate with the sales team for responding to client requests, plan and organize such requests for distribution of the tasks between the company’s world-wide employees, and make sure they are done on a timely manner and meet our clients’ deadlines. ***Training will be provided
- Break down the projects into tasks and distribute them amongst a multicultural team (Spoken English interaction required)
- Will prepare the individual assignments and provide assistance, as well as competent guidance to the team if needed.
- Inputting, organizing, and logging the tasks.
- Performing quality control checks.
- Identifying problems.
- Ensuring that job orders are completed according to schedule.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluent in English – written and spoken
- IT literate (Microsoft Office, Excel, Gmail)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task as well as work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player
- Working hours 10am-7pm Monday to Friday.