Prior Capital CY Limited
Main infoPost date: September 26, 2018
Friday, October 26, 2018
Prior Capital (Formerly PriorFx) is a dynamic, fast growing global investment firm Registered in Cyprus in 2013 (license №221/13). Since 2016, Prior Capital has provided a wide range of financial services including customized financial solution delivery in the fields of portfolio management, capital protection, brokerage and consulting. Up to today, Prior Capital continues to demonstrate extraordinary expansion in business operations with Asset Management becoming its most prevalent business.
Contact person: Recruiting Department Phone number: +357 95 755677 Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prior Capital (Formerly PriorFx) is a dynamic, fast growing global investment firm Registered in Cyprus in 2013 (license №221/13). Since 2016, Prior Capital has provided a wide range of financial services including customized financial solution delivery in the fields of portfolio management, capital protection, brokerage and consulting. Up to today, Prior Capital continues to demonstrate extraordinary expansion in business operations with Asset Management becoming its most prevalent business. Our continuous business development dictates a need to nurture a strong cross-functional team of high-caliber professionals, currently we are seeking to hire an experienced US EQUITY ANALYST to join our Sales and Trading Desk team. We give a strong preference to individuals with a curiosity-driven mindset, strong desire to go through large-scale data sets to seek for clues and indicators, ability to argument investment recommendations and readiness to defend the viability of the latter in front of the Investment Committee. The current offer includes, however, is not limited to a competitive remuneration, bonuses linked to both individual and corporate performance, and if required a relocation package to Limassol, Cyprus.
- Evaluate current and potential investment that fit the Equity portfolio investment profile;
- Develop and maintain Discounted Cash Flow (DFC) models, keep the data up to date continuously;
- Prepare and deliver presentations on new investment ideas to the Investment committee. Engage in panel discussions on the viability of the proposed ventures;
- Perform and refine equity market research, including however not limited to evaluating public information, analyzing variables such as regulatory actions and changing industry dynamics, identification of market trends and forecasting market movements;
- Collect, analyze and cross-reference data on different levels (economy, sector, company);
- Provide ad hoc and scheduled reports (e.g. summary of economic and market conditions, company write-ups, portfolio review before the opening of trading sessions);
- Hold presentations for internal sales teams, large-scale clients;
- Assist in monitoring the current portfolio, maintain benchmarking;
- Strive to be up-to-date with market, company updates and industry news;
- Assist in special ad-hoc projects, presentations and reports on as needed basis.
- Ability to adapt to a non-standard working schedule, partially based on US market trading schedule (holiday schedule and shifting work hours from 11 am to 8pm, in specific cases with a need to stay until closure of the US market);
- Fluency in English (oral and written) is a must;
- Good command of Microsoft Office (in particular Excel) and Bloomberg are desirable;
- Prior experience in equity analysis and company valuation (preferably in one or more of the following spheres - equity research, hedge funds, investment banking, asset management);
- Strong background in equity analysis and a passion for data driven fundamental investments (prior experience in cooperating with portfolio managers to form different investment portfolios for difference investment profiles will be considered a strong advantage);
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – mathematics, econometrics, statistics, computer science;
- Highly developed communication and presentations skills (prior experience in presenting research finding to sales team members or prospected/existing clients preferred);
- Ability to work under pressure, ability to prioritize and adhere to deadlines;
- CFA preferred;
- Ability to work independently and to understand the interactions/decisions on the Desk as a Team.