Main infoPost date: October 12, 2018
Sunday, November 11, 2018
FXPRIMUS is seeking skilled, motivated and ambitious staff looking to build a career with us! We are one of the most secure online trading environments available anywhere in the forex industry. Our extra measures in safety have positioned us as the front runner in responsible trading, and we are now setting new standards in safety amongst our counterparts in the FX industry.
Contact person: Jana Nindel Phone number: +357 25257610 Email address: email@example.com
Join FXPRIMUS as Affiliate Manager and take control of the Affiliate Program.
- Develop the Company’s business through the recruitment of new affiliates
- Develop and maintain relationships with the Company’s affiliates
- Create strategies to enhance the overall presence of the Company’s Brand
- Develop reports on the progress and results of current campaigns and share with the Department and Management
- Identify and implement opportunities for the improvement of the Company’s Affiliate program
- Handle low performing campaigns proactively with the aim of improving their performance
- Stay up-to-date with financial market events, news and developments
- Observe and remain up-to-date with competitors’ campaigns and promotions
- Work and collaborate closely with other departments
- University degree in Finance, Business, Marketing or a relevant field
- Previous experience in online marketing activities, tools, technologies etc. (SEO, ASO, PPC, Affiliate marketing, Social media management, media buying
- Previous experience with website analytics tools will be considered an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong analytical skills coupled with attention to detail
- A target-oriented mindset with the ability to find solutions to ultimately deliver results
- Strong negotiation skills
- Tech-savvy with strong interest for new technologies
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of MS Excel
To join FXPRIMUS kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position for which you are applying. Should you have any questions, contact the HR staff under +357 25 257 610.