Main infoPost date: October 12, 2018
Sunday, November 11, 2018
FXPRIMUS is seeking skilled, motivated and ambitious staff looking to build a career with us! We are one of the most secure online trading environments available anywhere in the forex industry. Our extra measures in safety have positioned us as the front runner in responsible trading, and we are now setting new standards in safety amongst our counterparts in the FX industry.
Contact person: Jana Nindel Phone number: +357 25257610 Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently looking for a digital marketing specialist wishing to build their career in a global marketing team, in the FX industry. The Digital Marketing Specialist will develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns, including PPC, Media Buying, SEO/SEM, and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Fluency in English, both oral and written
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, PPC, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
To join FXPRIMUS kindly send your application to email@example.com stating the position for which you are applying. Should you have any questions, contact the HR staff under +357 25 257 610.