Main infoPost date: October 25, 2018
Saturday, November 24, 2018
FXPRIMUS is seeking skilled, motivated and ambitious staff looking to build a career with us! We are one of the most secure online trading environments available anywhere in the forex industry. Our extra measures in safety have positioned us as the front runner in responsible trading, and we are now setting new standards in safety amongst our counterparts in the FX industry.
Contact person: Jana Nindel Phone number: +357 25257610 Email address: email@example.com
Join FXPRIMUS as Business Developer today!
- Introduce, develop and maintain new and existing partner networks, both offline and online. Network all avenues to promote the FXPRIMUS brand, its products and services. Build and maintain strong working relationships. Work with partners to optimize strategic presence by developing, implementing and executing tailor made business plans and marketing strategies.
- Research social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn etc… to reach out to prospective partners;
- Join social forums & groups to reach out to prospective partners;
- Use search engines to find prospective partners via various websites, forums, etc.;
- Use search engines to find prospective sources for advertisements;
- Research for local offline channels that can be made partners;
- Initiate contact to enter into negotiation with prospects leading to reaching agreements;
- Follow up, convert and develop individual clients referred to IB program from retention team;
- Establish partners level of experience, suitability, knowledge, performance & expectations via use of the ‘Know Your Partner’ survey sheet;
- Meet weekly/monthly KPIs set by the Head of Sales.
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience with a proven track record of business development;
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in online financial services;
- Ability to work individually and in teams
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines/KPIs;
- Knowledge and understanding of online systems, online applications and social media;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills;
- Excellent command of English (verbal and written);
- Knowledge of domestic and major international financial markets.